Thursday 9 September 2021

Multi-Purpose Furniture: TV Stand/Stereo - Sims 4 Game Mod

 


Here's the object I decided not to encompass in with the Surface/Bookshelves. It's my first time messing with rigs at all and getting the track consequences to expose up inside the proper spot become annoying, but it appears to paintings.

This is an override for a Basegame object. It will preserve to seem in all of the equal categories as earlier than plus now appearing inside the Audio class. It should not warfare with whatever unless you have got some thing else that occurs to alter this item in particular, but please allow me realize if you have any troubles with it.

Known Issues/Future Plans
When the stereo is damaged the sparks are not pretty in which I need them. I suppose I recognise what I need to exchange but there will be some more worrying trial and mistakes before I can get it proper so I decided to upload as is for now.

This is EA tuning caught on a extraordinary EA item so there is nothing for me to really give people permission for. If you're an item author and need to apply the stereo tuning you don't need my mod or my permission. You'll just need to parent out the visible outcomes on your object.


Previous Post
Next Post

0 yorum :